Interdependencies Electrical Infrastructure Vulnerabilities Risk Reduction
This project involved the development of a control system to manage European infrastructure vulnerabilities for electricity exchange.
The other partners of the project were:
• Red Electrica España (Spain) (Project Leader)
• CESI (Italy)
• EMS (France)
• University of Milan (Italy)
• University of Liege (Belgium)
• University of Genova (Italy)
• di Trasmissione Gestore Nazionale della Rete SpA (Italy)
The objective of Grupo AIA in the project was the construction of an estimator simulation cooperative state model using the non-iterative loadflow method for estimating the state (which allowed the design of an early version of hierarchical state estimation AGORA).
The project was developed between 2001 and 2002