Cash Management Services
AIA Group’s 20 years experience in Ideal Cash Management enables us to provide financial institutions with significant benefit services that generate both financial resource savings for those responsible for Cash Management and Central Office Services
Consulting Services Cash Management
- Calculate and analyse current costs Cash Management Authority
- Determine potential savings, decreased average balance and cash release.
- Recommend best actions and scenarios that the organization should address to improve Cash Management.
- Companies that are planning an improvement in costs and efficiency in Cash Management.
- Companies that are interested in implementing a solution for Cash Management.
- Companies that are in the process of merging or integrating new offices.
Result: generation and delivery of reports:
- Current costs for the effective management of the institution.
- Complete list of branches and ATMs of the organisation with values of its key parameters.
- Capacity of savings that could be achieved with an advanced Cash Management tool.
- Net cash could be released into the network of branches and ATMs.
- Recommendations of actions to perform for optimising Cash Management.
Monitoring Service Cash Management
- Provide relevant information associated with cash management periodically to the company.
- Recommend best actions and scenarios that the company can address to improve Cash Management.
- Generation and monthly delivery of a comprehensive report.
- Companies that do not have an advanced ideal cash management tool.
- Companies wishing to free their Central Services of continuous Cash Management monitoring tasks.
Result: Generation and monthly delivery of a complete report:
- Basic Cash Management indicators.
- Vision of the temporary evolution of key Cash Management parameters.
- Complete list of the company’s offices with values of its key parameters.
- Recommendations for improving Cash Management based on the results obtained.
Accompaniment Service Cash Management
- Accompany the client in cash management tasks.
- Free the central systems of the organization of tasks of control of the NeoPolar tool and of the monitoring tasks made by management offices.
Entities to be targeted
- Companies that have the NeoPolar ideal cash management tool and want full support.
- Proactive Review of the NeoPolar Platform: Cost analysis, parameter setting, monitoring operating trends.
- Critical Analysis: Solve potential ineffectiveness; avoid breakage of stock.
- Proposal of action plans and improvement strategies.