Patient Classification Models
Segmentation and classification of patients can select the most appropriate treatments, taking into account available information about the patient
Many traditional segmentation models are adapted to patient populations and specific temporal contexts, which is necessary to develop new models that take into account the current situation.
Grupo AIA’s experience in the development of new algorithms, segmentation methods and classification approach, has allowed the segmentation of patients with excellent results.
Personalized medicine involves great health benefits associated with treated patients:
- Improved clinical outcomes through more targeted therapies.
- Reduces treatment time of the disease.
- Reduces the possibility of adverse effects.
- Reduces the overall costs of treatments.
- Allows a physician to make better decisions.
Patient classification systems are being applied in the project SISCLAP.