GEB DMO gives support to comply with Instruction 1/2006 (of the executive service of the anti-money laundering and monetary infractions SEPBLAC), regarding the monthly transactions report declaration (Application DMO 2.0) all the financial institutions must report monthly before the 15th day the transactions made in the previous month in compliance with the conditions indicated below:
- Operations described in Article 7.2 of the Regulation of Law ley 19/1993, of December 28th. When customers fragment a transaction into several ones to avoid declaration, the amount of all the transactions will be added and will be sent to the Obliged subjects.
- Monthly communication of operations with or without presentation of declaration Form S1, according to regulation EHA/1439/2006.
- The information contained in the declarations collected in Form B3 to be handled by the registered institutions.
- Communication of unexecuted operations order EHA/2619/2006.
The declaration preparation is expensive, time consuming and prone to error if the process is not automated even for highly trained obliged subjects.
GEB DMO automates the whole process of collecting, checking and preparing the operations report to be reported each month:
- GEB DMO Is easily integrated into the bank´s technological platform with minimum requirements.
- The result is presented to users through an intuitive graphic interface that enables adjustments before generating the declaration report.
- GEB DMO -Dashboard and reports of all the tool´s control and auditing automatic processes. Including users operational auditing for reports generation.
- Calculates groups of fragmented transactions according to intervening parties involved in the operations, the observation time window can be personalized for the group of operations.
- The tool imports all the transactions, filters those to be reported and generates the declaration files imported from the SEPBLAC tool for its telematic communication.
Imports information and data required:
The importer module receives the operational information made and stored in the system´s data model.
The importer module is fully integrated with GEB ROS to allow users who have implanted it to take advantage of it.
Moreover, the module uses a control system of basic format errors detection which identifies reference and format errors received in the input information.
Filtering and reporting.
The filtering module filters the stored information to determine which operations should be reported to the SEPBLAC.
Among some of its features are:
- Identification of fragmented operations. Selection of fragmented groups which verify reporting operations. Determining reporting characteristics.
- Selection of operations that individually verify reporting conditions. Determining reporting characteristics.
- Selection of movements that individually verify reporting conditions.
- Movements selection which individually verify reporting conditions.
- Analysis based on new characteristics of the law.
- Data consistency errors monitoring.
The reporting module generates the XML input to the standard DMO V2.0, provided by the SEPBLAC. This module verifies the information of each operation that must be reported based on its type for the declaration files preparation in compliance based on the scheme accepted by the SEPBLAC.
Auditing and Dashboard.
The reports, both in process and already generated from GEB DMO, are registered in the platform and can be checked in detail (the operations, movements, participants, means of payment, etc.) at any time. However, once the report is finished, it cannot be modified.
As with the rest of the platform, any action executed by the user both, in the DMO reports and in the other module parameters, they are audited automatically. This auditing can be checked by the user with the required rights.
The dashboard offers a general image of the system´s processes functioning and the results generated.