This project was part of the National Strategic Consortia for Technical Research (CENIT) to boost innovation and technological development in key areas of society.
The consortium formed for the project included the participation of major national companies in the area of smart grids and was led by Gas NaturalFenosa with a relevant role by Indra.
Grupo AIA’s role in the project included the following activities:
- Development of algorithms for new operations for Smart Grids
- Generation and geographical forecasting demand
- Algorithms for smart grid operation planning
- Socioeconomic Impact Assessment
- Coordination of distributed intelligent network devices
- Algorithms for automatic operation of the network
- Development of unsupervised local intelligent algorithms for network control
- Developing a probabilistic analysis methods contingency
The project ran from 2010 to 2012.