Grupo AIA is looking for an Analyst/JAVA Programmer willing to develop a professional career in a growing company specialized in solving complex problems for the industrial and business world through advanced technologies.
Grupo AIA develops advanced software based on classification, prediction, optimization and simulation techniques as well as BIGDATA modeling techniques and methodologies used in mathematics and Theoretical Physics. The main objective of Grupo AIA is to build Algorithms for a Better World and transform information into useful knowledge and provide decision-making support to all operation and management level.
- Project functional analysis and contact person with customer.
- Technical design and solutions architecture design.
- Teamwork solutions development or programmer coordinator.
- Project follow-up and control.
- Commercial offers technical support and efforts estimation.
- University Degree.
- Five years´ experience in Java/J2EE Analyst/Programmer:
- Design and relational database management such as Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL, PostgreSQL or others.
Experience in Eclipse developments and Hibernate and Spring. Frameworks and others: Maven, Jsp, Struts2, Ajax, JQuery, CSS, Angular, Primefaces.
- Distributed computing frameworks. Analysis library of text mining.
- Background in algorithms design, data modeling, problems resolution and skills in decision-making support systems.
- Experience in Project requirements, functional analysis and technical design in the required environments.
What do we offer?
- Participation in innovation projects.
- Good and enriching collaborative work atmosphere.
- Multicultural environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- A company that cares about your development.
Comments are closed.