Grupo AIA has created a business unit specialized in Big Data to provide our customers with the skills required to face the challenge of extracting maximum value from their data.
Grupo AIA is currently seeking a Big Data architecture and developer to keep up with the unit´s growth
Data Engineer responsibilities:
- Interaction with final customers to understand their needs and technological environment, propose solutions with the most suitable methodology and coordinate the solutions proposals.
- Define the architecture of advanced solutions in Big Data environments for solving complex business problems providing value-added and support in decision-making.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists teams for defining the most suitable technological solutions based on each business use case.
- Give support to the implementation of solutions according to customers environments.
- Installation and management of internal Big Data environments for the development and test of customer´s infrastructure, if necessary.
- Support the Data Scientists team providing the necessary analysis tools and the developed tuning code.
- Teamwork with the Big Data unit to share knowledge with the rest of its members.
- Computer Science Degree.
- At least one (1) year of proven experience as a solutions architect for Big Data environments (mainly Hadoop, Cloudera) and Big data technologies: MapReduce, Hive, Spark 2, Impala, Sqoop…
- At least two (2) years of proven experience in solutions development for Big Data environments (mainly Hadoop, Cloudera) and Big data technologies: MapReduce, Hive, Spark 2, Impala, Sqoop…
- Proven experience in the tuning of code and parameters of implementation processes PySpark to achieve more efficiency based on cluster ´s characteristics (cluster´s size, memory, processors, etc.) and of the data process (volume, typology, etc.).
- Proven experience in Cloudera environment installation and management, and basic configuration of the same tuning of the main parameters for a more effective use of the cluster´s resources based on HDFS space , number of nodes, memory and total CPUs, and users management in Hue and installation and configuration of different tools to allow Data Scientists team the use of it (Python library installation, Livy and Hue Notebooks installation, and configuration among others).
- At least three (3) years of proven experience in SQL DB Systems like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server…
- Knowledge of NoSQL solutions (MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase)
- At least four (4) years of proven experience in programming and advanced knowledge of Python, R, Java y/o C++.
- Analytical, quantitative and creative thinking.
- Experience dealing directly with customers.
- Communicational skills to explain complex ideas.
- Advanced Level of English and Spanish.
Skills/experience highly valued
- Ph.D. in Science. Master degree in Data Science, Big Data, AI, Modeling or similar.
- Knowledge in natural language processing tools.
- Knowledge in data mining, statistical techniques, and modeling, Machine Learning and data visualization.
- Knowledge in Web analytical tools (Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, etc.) and the creation/effective use of APIs and Web Marketing.
Comments are closed.