Based on a model of collaboration and continuous knowledge transfer and totally customer service oriented to meet customer´s business and technological needs, Grupo AIA has developed numerous projects in different sectors which give it a singular experience in the domestic and international markets.
The need to provide our customers the skills to face the challenge of extracting maximum value of their data has led Grupo AIA to create a business unit specialized in Big Data, consisting mainly of Data Scientists and Data Engineers.
- Develop and adapt analytical techniques to meet customer needs
- Design and implement statistical and business reports.
- Identify business opportunities and translate them into practical solutions.
- Lead the creation and application of these solutions in business use cases.
- Organize work sessions and give presentations to customers to encourage discussions.
- PhD or Master degree in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or Statistics.
- Analytical thinking and skills to solve complex problems.
- Programming skills to implement algorithmic solutions
- Experience in data analysis and numerical analysis.
- Knowledge in data visualization and exploratory data analysis.
- Knowledge in command lines, scripts and automation in Linux
- Fluent in spoken and written English and SpanishI.
- Master degree or courses in Data Science, AI, Modeling or similar.
- Knowledge, use, implementation and theory of algorithms in machine learning.
- Curious person but rigorous and practical execution of tasks.
- Proven experience in development of real applications of data analytics in the business or academic sectors.
- Communicational skills to explain complex subjects to a not technical audience.
- Experience in R/Python.
- Knowledge of SQL, Scala and Spark.
- Teamwork oriented at international level.
What do we offer in AIA?
- Interesting Big Data projects.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible work hours
- Good work atmosphere
- Multicultural work team
- A company that cares about your development.
Comments are closed.