Interdependencies Electrical Infrastructure Vulnerabilities Risk Reduction
This project involved the development of a control system to manage European infrastructure vulnerabilities for electricity exchange.
The other partners of the project were:
• Red Electrica España (Spain) (Project Leader)
• CESI (Italy)
• EMS (France)
• University of Milan (Italy)
• University of Liege (Belgium)
• University of Genova (Italy)
• di Trasmissione Gestore Nazionale della Rete SpA (Italy)
The objective of Grupo AIA in the project was the construction of an estimator simulation cooperative state model using the non-iterative loadflow method for estimating the state (which allowed the design of an early version of hierarchical state estimation AGORA).
The project was developed between 2001 and 2002
Comments are closed.