openFull Stack Developer – Producto(Python)
Grupo AIA develops advanced software based on optimization techniques, simulation, and Machine Learning (classification, prediction, etc.), both on Big Data and on standard databases. We apply methodologies rooted in the basic sciences, fundamentally Mathematics and Physics. The permanent objective of Grupo AIA is the transformation of information into useful knowledge, which provides our clients with rigorous decision-making support, based on data, at all operational and management levels of their company.
At Grupo AIA we are looking for a Full Stack Developer (Python)who wants to develop his/her professional career in a growing company dedicated to solving complex problems in the business world through the development of advanced technologies. We offer you to work on the front line in truly cutting-edge innovation projects, for some of the largest companies in the country. Our main sectors are banking, energy, retail, and biotech; we also participate in advanced R&D projects, such as quantum technologies. You can see some of our past projects on our website, http://aia.es .
What is expected of you and what will your deliverables be?
Initially you will work as Full Stack Developer in the context of solutions designed by our Business Consultants and Data Scientists, in which there is a strong Algorithmic component , complex data management, and frequently visualization techniques.
Your work will focus on both maintaining existing applications and developing new ones. Once you are familiar with our solutions, you will be asked to carry out the technical design based on the specifications or functional proposals provided by the Consultant or Data Scientist, and to implement them under their supervision. The programming languages used in the back- end are Python or Java, while in the front-end we use frameworks like VueJS or React.
You will be responsible for preparing and installing releases in the customer’s test and production environments. You will also participate in the project documentation (operation manual, user manual among others), and depending on your predisposition you will occasionally have a technical dialogue with the client.
The natural professional evolution in AIA (> 1 year), once you have gained a deeper understanding of our projects, is to progress towards greater responsibility and carry out small projects from start to finish (on your own at first, and leading others later on).
- Higher Education degree
- Experience of more than 3 years as a Full Stack Python Developer¡: Django REST Framework for the back- end and VueJS (or similar) for the front-end
- Experience in data management and analysis (relational data such as PostgreSQL or document-based ones such as ElasticSearch)
- Experience in creating and using Docker containers
- Experience or knowledge in IT architectures and systems; and in particular Cloud systems (Amazon, Microsoft, or Google)
- Experience or knowledge in Java (server – side) and Spring
- Knowledge in the DevOps field
- Knowledge in areas of Machine Learning and Big Data architectures
What we offer?
- Permanent contract
- Participation in leading innovation projects for some of the most important companies in the country
- Professional development at the pace of your potential
- Participation in all phases of the project within the framework of a Product; acquisition therefore of a transversal domain knowledge in a specialized framework
- Company with work methodologies implemented and certified by ISO 9001 and ISO 27001
- Great collaborative and enriching work environment and multicultural environment
- Flexible schedule. Possibility of taking advantage of our teleworking program, partial or total
- Training plans adapted to your needs and potential
- Private medical insurance
- Access to flexible compensation plans (parking; transport/restaurant/nursery tickets)
- Upon completing 2.5 years of seniority in the company, participation in the corporate Pension Plan (3% of gross salary)