SNTALENT: development of a talent Discovery tool
SNTALENT is a Talent Discovery tool created under the Strategic Action for the Economy and Digital Society Program, (AEESD for its acronyms in Spanish) of the Scientific and Technical Research and Innovation Plan.
Objective and purpose of the project.
The development of a SaaS Talent Discovery tool for talent search in social networks and database sources applying Artificial Intelligence technology to maximize quality and efficiency in sourcing and filtering phases of recruitment processes.
The Talent Discovery tool will offer the following features:
- Jobs and profiles description drafting, prioritization and evaluation of required skills and experience to provide candidates scoring to ideal profile.
- Search based on AI technology, internal database of previous candidates and external database sources in the network.
- CVs and profiles´ automatic filtering in Natural Language Processing and scoring to ideal candidate.
- Information capturing for:
- CVs verification and contrasted in interviews.
- Interest raised by candidates among recruiters.
- Process management indicators, SaaS BI tools for recruitment process control.
Co-funded Project by the Strategic Action for the Economy and Digital Society Program, under the Scientific and Technical Research and Innovation Plan. 2013-2016 ref: TSI-100600-2013-219.
Comments are closed.